Tuesday, November 3, 2015

New Heart Disease Treatment

Introduction:

Recently discovered cells that grow fresh arteries and restore blood supply to organs through a radical new treatment for heart disease. Natural bypass therapies that coax heart cells into forming new arteries that are capable of re-routing blood around diseased and blocked blood vessels. This treatment can be given to patients as a precaution to heart disease or even after a heart attack.  The treatment given will give these patients extra arteries that will be ready to take over if their own become clogged. (A)

Coronary heart disease is when the arteries that supply the heart with oxygen rich blood becomes narrow from build up of fatty tissues due to a poor diet.  These narrowed pathways forces blood into smaller nearby vessels that are brought around the diseased artery. Unfortunately, not enough blood will be supplied to the heart that it needs. The researchers of 'Red-Horse' hope to grow arteries that can take over and supply this much needed blood supply to the heart when a heart attack strikes. (A)

Research:

The greatest obstacle that scientists faced is HOW coronary arteries actually formed. The ambiguity of which heart cells formed smooth muscle sheaths that need to form new arteries and more importantly if they even existed in adults were just some of the challenges researchers faced.
In adult mice, the Stanford team, added fluorescent tags to single cell located in the epicardium (which is located in the tissue layer that covers the heart) in order to track down cells that form arterial muscles.  The team was now able to trace this epicardial cell including its cell generations and the cells that were created as they divided. Some cells became arterial muscle cells which originated from pericytes. (A)

Molecular signals tell pericytes to grow into arterial muscle cells. If these very same signals can be somehow mimicked by a drug, then the cells in the heart could form new arteries on the hearts surface so that blood can flow. Tests are still being conducted to this day by the scientists from Standford (aka Red-Horse) on the hearts of mice in hopes of growing new arteries in these mice within the next five years. (A)

Concluding Remarks:

As of today, patients with blocked arteries,  are treated with angioplasty where the material that is causing the blockage is removed. Unfortunately, many times the blockage returns. Bypass surgery, another option for patients, is the process in which blood vessels bridge the blocked areas of the arteries. This option is often more successful than angioplasty. Scientists now believe that regenerating new arteries may work better than both angioplasty and bypass surgery. (A)

Links:
(A)http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/oct/19/artery-cell-discovery-paves-way-for-new-heart-disease-treatment

*These images do not belong to me! They were found on various tumblr sites- if any are yours please let me know so I can give you credit for them! Thanks so much~

5 comments:

  1. Am Joyce Benson, I want to testify about how Dr.Ekpiku help me to cure my herpes virus. It was in my brain causing constant pounding and messing with my sight. It tingles at the base of my spine all the time and messes hugely with my bowel function. My right leg was numb and I can not sleep at night because of the symptoms. This was hell on earth. I have tried everything to get off the virus but nothing comes out good on it. I saw so many testimony on how Dr. Ekpiku the herbs medicine man help to cure so many people herpes. So i contact him for help and tell him my herpes problem. He assure me that i will be negative after he finish casting the spell for 48 hours. He cast the spell and asked me to go for check-up after three days of casting the spell, Luckily for me were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, I am now free from herpes all thanks goes to Dr. Ekpiku for what he did in my life...If you are out there have herpes problem or any other disease you have to seek for his help because he is going to help you cure your herpes or any other sickness. email him on: Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or Ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com or call him +2347055029151) THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr. Ekpiku. . HERPES . HIV/AIDS .CANCER. CANCER...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Herpes is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty for using DR. ZUBA the greatest spell caster in curing my Herpes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2016. Thou I was taking my medications buy I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email drzubaspellhome@gmail.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. ZUBA. I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him.whatspp him +1 (845) 287_ 2302 You can contact via email drzubaspellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Oyakhire contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Oyakhire herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Oyakhire and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on droyakhire7@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number: +2349039208180 DOCTOR OYAKHIRE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. DIABETES 6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Oyakhire contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Oyakhire herbal medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Oyakhire and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on droyakhire7@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number: +2349039208180 DOCTOR OYAKHIRE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. DIABETES 6. HEPATITIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, I was infected with the [HERPES] virus and I got cured from the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ehimare. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email: drehimare3@gmail.com or Phone call or whatsAPP: +1 {267} 691-1087. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR, BRAIN FOG, EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS and many more.

    ReplyDelete